Thursday, January 5, 2023

Gnome Cards

 I love gnomes. I love making cards. So naturally I jump at the chance to get fun gnome stamps anytime I can. Full disclaimer....I am a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, but these are not Stampin' Up! stamps! These are all Wood Ware Craft Collection stamps that I bought online through Scrapbook.com.


Can't have too many birthday cards! And who wouldn't love getting one of these?






Sometimes masculine cards are hard to make. So I thought these fishing gnomes would be fun to send to a few of my male friends.





Sunflowers are my favorite flowers, so these guys sitting on them just make me happy!










Sitting on mushrooms is a fun thing to do too!
























Don't get me wrong, I love Stampin' Up! products (check out my Stampin' Up! blog), but from time to time I want to do something different. Different can be fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment