Thursday, January 12, 2023

Repurposed Treasures

 Just look around your house and you will find all sorts of things you can use for your latest project. Just look what I found to use as Valentine ornaments on my holiday tree!


This pretty ceramic heart was a pin. I simply attached a piece of gold cord to the back and hung it on the tree.









This wirey pin slides right over the end of a branch.

And that pretty pink rose in the background was part of an old artificial floral ring that I adhered to a clothespin and attached to the tree!







These funky charms started life as a necklace. I shortened the chain, and now it's an ornament.









And this blue acrylic heart necklace looks much better on the tree than it ever did around my neck!









I had a little windchime hanging from a closet doorknob for years....until I cut it up and hung in on my tree.









This beaded dangling thing never made it outside either, but looks great on the inside tree.









Small picture frames make great ornaments. 

Who are those kids?

No comments:

Post a Comment