Thursday, December 22, 2022

2022 Craft Shows

 I had another successful craft show season this year. Instead of my usual three shows in the fall, I did one in July and three in November.

Summerfest is Bethel's summer festival on the common put on by the Chamber of Commerce. This year they had a big tent just for local crafters, so I decided it might be fun to try it out.

It was a beautiful summer day with a nice breeze under the tent. I saw a lot of people I hadn't seen in a long time, had good sales and enjoyed my first outdoor show.


The Telstar Alumni Association Craft Show was next. 

This show is always fun, as it's always like a mini-class reunion. I saw many of my classmates (Class of 1975!!) as well as other alumni. 



The DECA Craft Show at Oxford Hills High School is the biggest show in the area - 150 crafters! Wow!

This show is put on by the marketing class, and they do an awesome job coordinating such a big event. One of my favorite things about this show is that I don't have to lug anything! Students meet you in the parking lot and bring all your stuff right to your space. Yay!

And finally, Winter Market at the Bethel Inn Event Center put on by BAAM.

This has always been a good show for me (used to be Wares Fare). It's the Saturday after Thanksgiving, so there are alot of people in town ready to spend money!



I still have a few gnomes in my Etsy store, so check that out. I will start working on inventory for 2023 soon. Look out gnomes, here I come!







No comments:

Post a Comment